- 4 ounce salmon filet
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and cover the baking sheet with foil.
- While oven preheats, marinate the salmon in Teriyaki sauce in a resealable plastic baggie.
- Cook the quinoa by adding dry seeds and 1/2 cup water to a small pot. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until all water is evaporated.
- Add broccoli to covered baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt, and toss. Roast for 10 minutes
- Remove the pan, then make room for the salmon and mix it in with the broccoli. Bake for another 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Build your bowl by adding quinoa first, then broccoli, salmon and top with some scallions. Drizzle any leftover marinade onto the dish if desired.
Makes 1 serving; preparation time approximately 35 minutes.
Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce, June 2017