The secret to good wraps is keeping the bib lettuce separate until you’re ready to eat. This ensures it stays soft and crunchy. Great for lunch or light dinner when you get home from work.
- ¾ cup roasted chicken breast and shredded thigh
- 2 tablespoons chimichurri sauce
- 8 to 10 bib lettuce leaves
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1-ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ avocado, diced
- Additional chimichurri sauce (optional)
- Crispy chicken skin (optional)
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Combine shredded chicken with 2 tablespoons of chimichurri sauce and place in a small airtight container.
- Place 8-10 bib lettuce leaves in a round airtight container or plastic baggy.
- In 4 small containers place radishes, crumbled goat cheese, diced avocado, and additional chimichurri sauce.
At work or at home:
- Fill lettuce wraps with shredded chicken and top w/goat cheese, radishes, avocado, pumpkin seeds. Can also add crispy chicken skin and additional chimichurri if so inclined
To print recipe click here: Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Futhermore Editors, Equinox 7/17