A quick, easy and healthy dinner. All you need is a parchment packet then toss in the ingredients, bake and voila! You’ll be eating in minutes.
- 2 tablespoons sweet white miso
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 bunch broccolini (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2-8 ounce skinless boneless salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut two 15-inch-square pieces of parchment. In a small bowl, whisk together miso and lime juice.
- In the center of each piece of parchment, layer half the couscous, peppers, and Broccolini, season with salt. Add pepper to taste and drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Place a piece of salmon on each pile of veggies and drizzle each with half the miso-lime dressing.
- Bring two sides of each parchment sheet together; fold over down the middle to seal and create rectangles. Fold open ends under and tuck beneath the packets. Transfer to a large baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until salmon flakes easily and veggies are tender.
- Transfer packets to plates, open and enjoy!
Note: almost any kind of meal works in a parchment packet. Just be sure to use boneless, skinless meat and fish. Slice heartier veggies into thin, quick-cooking pieces. Some suggestions: Scallops, asparagus, peas, mint and lemon or Chicken, wild mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, green beans, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary or try Shrimp, new potatoes, corn, barbecue sauce and cilantro.