Packed with lots of greens this is perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
- 1 roast chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
- 3 cups arugula
- ¼ avocado, chopped
- Slice chicken breast or chop into cubes.
- Place chicken in an airtight container topped with pesto.
- Place tomatoes, cucumbers, and walnuts in the bottom of a bowl or salad container and top with arugula.
- Place avocado in a small airtight container
At work (if taking for lunch) or when you get home
- Add pesto chicken and avocado to your salad container
- Dress salad with a lemon wedge and rosemary oil. Shake or toss to combine.
To print this recipe click here: Roasted Chicken & Pesto Salad
Futhermore Editors, Equinox 7/17